Thursday, May 30, 2019


Final Reflection:
Cool Tools for me was a very difficult PD for me to set-up and complete because I am not very tech savvy.  Once I was able to set up the Blog and start reading the different articles and participate in the different activities, I was amazed at how much technology students and teachers have at their finger-tips today.  One of the things I struggle with is the layers of steps I have to navigate through to successfully complete some of the technology I have in my classroom and my fear is always the amount of time I waste trying to successfully implement technology and how sometimes the “New Programs” our district rolls out every year become more user unfriendly and complicated for me to implement and I just don’t find the value is some of it personally.

Cool Tools did help me understand that technology is here to stay and I need to pick and choose technology that is simple for me to operate and understand first and then implement that technology with my students when they are ready.  Cool Tools has many helpful programs for students, teachers and parents and I believe the best technology programs are the ones that allow parents to view student work, assignments and classroom projects that students need to complete.

Thanks Cool Tools and I look forward to viewing your new programs next year!!

SH

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to examine some new tools and ideas through this course. Hope you're feeling a bit more confident as a result.

    ReplyDelete